Terms & Conditions for Registration to Nursery in the Academic Year 2018-19
Online registration form for Nursery Admissions will be available on 9th & 10th January 2018 at 11.00 am to 4.00 p.m.
Kindly note :
Online registration form should be filled properly with right information and also should tally with the submitting documents.
|Desired age limit for Nursery admission
||Child born between 01/01/2015 to
|Dates of submission of Registration Form
||12th & 13th January 2018
||9.30 am to 01.30 pm
|Publication of Selected Candidates (online)
||25th January 2018 at 11 am
|Dates of Admission
||30th January & 1st February 2018
||9.15 am to 12.45 pm
Registration Fee is non-refundable
Copy of Online Receipt.
Copy of Birth Certificate (issued by local Municipal Corporation/Panchayath).
Note: Birth certificate without child’s name will not be acceptable.
Two latest Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate.
Copy of Address proof (latest electricity bill/landline telephone bill/passport/letter from employer/Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card, no other documents will be valid).
Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
Photocopy of documents supporting educational qualification of father and mother.
SSSM ID of the child
Student Aadhar card number
Xerox copy of Parents Bank Passbook (post office a/c number is not excepted)
Note:-Failing to present the above mentioned documents will subject to the cancellation of registration.
- Age limit for Nursery Admission is Child born between (01 / 01 / 2015 to 30 / 07 /
- Submission of registration form is not the assurance for securing admission to Nursery.
- The selection of the students will be done as per the information furnished during the submission of registration form.
- The Management / Admission Board reserve the right for admitting the child.
- The registration ceases at any stage of admission if dissatisfied by the management, without assigning any reason.
- All the desired original documents should be presented at the time of admission for verification. Furnishing fake information will lead to cancellation of registration / selection of the candidate.
- School Management reserves the right to select or not to select the students without assigning any reason and, the cessation of the admission at any stage of dissatisfaction.
- No correction in the name and Date of Birth will be entertained once the entry is made in the Admission Register.
- Selected list will be released online on 25th January 2018 at 11.00 a.m.
- Selected Students can take Admission on 30th January & 1st February 2018 at 9.15 am to 1.15